I invite you all to put your imagination to work and make the two of us happy with all your lovely pink/rose dishes. The rules are the same as always except that Priya will be hosting FIC in two parts – a non-vegetarian section and a vegetarian section.
Waiting to see last month’s round up at Aparna’s, and your participation at Priya’s! Just in case you are new, here are the rules:
1. Cook and post, between the 1st and 31st March 2009, any food withPINK/ROSE as the ‘hero colour’ in the finished product. Lavendar or Mauve will not be accepted as shades of pink:).
2. Your preparation could fall into any category of meals but please label whether it is vegetarian or non-vegetarian as the round up will be done in two categories. Please note that raw vegetables are allowed only in soups or salads. Please do not re-post earlier posts for this event. It is fun when we get new entries.
4. If your recipe is inspired or taken from a blog or site, please link by name instead of using a link with “here”, to acknowledge the person and not the thing!
5. Send Priya an e-mail at Priyasuresh09(at)gmail(dot)com with the following details:
Label – Non-vegetarian or vegetarian
The name of your blog:
Title of the Pink/Rose dish and URL to the post:
A 300px width image of your pink/rose dish. (Optional)
Feel free to use the logo on your blog, if you wish. The deadline for submissions is the midnight of the 31.03.2009 (your time).
6. If you do not have a blog and would like to participate, please e-mail Priya your recipe and a picture.
Any number of entries are welcome as long as it is a new post and not archived! Since this event is all about colour please accompany your recipe with a picture.