The event is to celebrate the fact that food that is visually appealing is half the battle won. The first one was held in August 2008 with red as the theme. The other FICs that have been held on TONGUE TICKLERS…… and on other blogs on my behalf are listed here.
Who hosts the event:
If you would like to host this event in the future please mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org with “hosting FIC” as the subject line.
Instructions for the host:
1. Please make sure that the entries are linked to this page and your page. If not do not include the entry in the round up.
2. In case you would like to make your own logo you have the liberty to do so provided it is sent in advance to me for approval.
3. The round up should be posted by the first week of the following month though lapses with reason are perfectly fine!
4. Please stay in touch with me and reply to my mails within reasonable time. I will do the same with you, naturally:).
Who chooses the theme: Every month my guest-host or I choose a theme. You will find the ongoing theme on my side bar with a logo. The entries can be vegan, vegetarian or non-vegetarian depending on the preference of the blogger who hosts the event.
Instructions for the participants:
2. Your preparation could fall into any category of meals but please label in case the host invites vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian entries. Please note that raw vegetables are allowed only in soups or salads. Please do not re-post earlier posts for this event.
3. You MUST link your post to my rules page and the page of the current host. If not the host reserves the right not to include your entry in the round up.
4. If your recipe is inspired or taken from a blog or site, please link by name instead of using a link with “here”, to acknowledge the person and not the thing!
5. Send the host an e-mail the address mentioned in the blog with the following details:
Label – Non-vegetarian or vegetarian in case needed
The name of your blog:
Title of the dish and URL to the post:
A 300px width image of your dish. (Optional if access to picture is allowed on your blog)
It would be nice if you could use the logo in your submission.
6. If you do not have a blog and would like to participate, please e-mail the host your recipe and a picture.